Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 1 - Truth

Today, I am thankful for Truth!  I am glad there is something out there that is so much bigger than me, that was Created by a Being infinitely more wise and loving than me.  I love that, no matter what I think I know or how often I change my mind, Truth will always remain the same.  I love the reward of discovering Truth:  FREEDOM!  In my most confused and hopeless moments, I am learning to rest in the fact that Truth will always remain.  I am confident that the sword of truth, which pierces through all the extraneous muck of confusion, doubt and self-pity, always reveals the beautiful, simple reality that never changes:  TRUTH!  Today, as I struggle to define my position in relationships that mean so much to me, I am comforted by the fact that even though I don't know what to do next, I will learn from this struggle.  I will discover the truth underneath all this confusion, and I can already rest in the fact that truth is in operation.  I am glad that God's Word is Truth and that God is faithful to reveal His Truth to me whenever I am willing to learn.  Lord, help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment