Sunday, March 13, 2011

#11-Authors

Today, I am thankful for people who are brave enough to put their thoughts, their heart and their lives in book form.  I am currently reading 8 different books that I believe are all life-changing.  I am so grateful that someone decided to get out of their box, overcome their fear, and GO FOR IT!

Besides God, who authored the best Book ever, I am also very impressed by anything Dr. Taylor Hartman has written, and most recently, Dr. Brene Brown's work.  There are many others, of course.  I am just so thankful that people put their inspired thoughts in writing for all of us to gain from.

I plan on writing at least on book myself, eventually.  I've always thought I would, and for now, I am working on discovering truth, developing gratitude, and overcoming shame.  When it is time to put my life in a book, I want it to be able to change lives for the better.

Thank you to every author who speaks the truth and provides information and strategies to overcome our limitations!

No comments:

Post a Comment